01/25/21 | Open Position | All Locations
- Define the product vision and roadmap strategy.
- Provide clear product vision and direction to the Scrum team and stakeholders throughout the project, ensuring successful and on-time delivery of products to market
- Effectively manage and maintain a sustainable workflow for multiple, complex projects and timelines
- Work with stakeholders and Scrum team to develop clear, concise user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Plan and prioritize the product backlog
- Set, prioritize, and evaluate the work generated by a software Scrum team to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
- Knowledge of Scrum agile framework. Work with Scrum Master to lead and influence others on best practices
- Hold Scrum team accountable to sprint goals and accept or reject the Scrum team’s work at the close of each sprint
- Attend all required Scrum meetings including: daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint review, and retrospectives
- Collaborate often with developers during sprints. Provide clarification when needed and make timely decisions on execution details, involving key stakeholders when appropriate
- 3+ years experience as a Product Owner on a software product Scrum team.
- Creative thinker
- Quality focused
- Command of Agile principles and processes
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience authoring and refining user-stories, managing and prioritizing product backlogs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous improvement and innovation is desired
- Experience with Jira Software/Confluence
- Experience working with remote team members
- Product Owner or Scrum Master certifications preferred
- Direct Selling Industry experience a plus
- Must be able to work in Vancouver, WA or Birmingham, AL.